Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Home-study Helper!!

Would you like to help us raise the money we need to pay for our adoption home-study? If so, I have a great opportunity for you!

I have put together some prints featuring the "Starfish Poem". This poem is very popular within adoption circles.
Each print is mounted on card stock and is frame ready! Also, each print comes with your own little starfish to add a beautiful finishing touch! These would look lovely in any home, and also would make a great gift for your special friend or family member who has adopted, or is currently in the process of doing so.



You can get one of these prints by making a donation of $5.00 or more to our Home-Study Fee Chip-In Event below. I have 20 of these available and waiting for you!




You can make an eternal difference in the life of a child! Please do not miss out on "making a difference for this one"!

If you would like one of these lovely prints, make a donation of $5.00 or more to the Chip-In Event  listed above, and then leave me a comment on this post so that I can get one right out to you! 



2 comments:

  1. I just donated-I'd love one of these prints! Thank you and God Bless your adoption :)

    (It will show up on PP as from 'Oaktree Homestead')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! I will be happy to send you one of the prints! I will get that in the mail tomorrow! God bless you!

    In His Love,
    ~Jenni

    ReplyDelete