Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weight-Loss Adoption Fund-Raiser!!


Guess what??  We have a new fund-raiser to help us raise the money we need to bring home our son!

Here are the details:

I would like to get more healthy! I plan to lose 35 pounds to get down to my ideal weight for my height. Not an easy thing to do when you are only 5 foot tall and have given birth 6 times! (And to try and do this at the same time as navigating an international adoption means that I just might be crazy!)

Would you like to encourage me in my health goal, and help us raise the money we need to bring home our son at the same time?



Here is how this fund-raiser will work, there are 3 options!

1) Pledge a one-time amount of your choice in support of my efforts.

2) Pledge a dollar amount of your choice per pound I lose.

3) Pledge a certain amount to donate per week of successful progress. (I will post weekly updates of amount lost for 12 weeks or until my goal is reached, whichever comes first.)

Donations/Pledges can be made here:





 Please help me reach my goal and bring home our son! Please pray for my efforts and share this event to get it out there! Thank you and God bless you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jenni. I will pledge $1.00 for every pound lost. Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydia! You have made my day! Thank you for blessing and encouraging me in this way!

      God Bless,
      ~Jenni

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I have another adoption fundraising idea I'd like to share with you. Could you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete